- There is a minimum $10 charge for outcalls; additional charges are based on the number of clients and the distance involved.
- Clients who are late for their appointment will be accommodated as the schedule allows, however, full payment will be required, even if full services cannot be rendered.
- Failure to give 24 hour notice for the cancellation of a scheduled appointment will result in a charge for the full amount of your appointment. Individual exceptions may be made at the discretion of the therapist, or in the event of an emergency or severe weather conditions.
- In the event that you are charged for a missed appointment, an invoice will be mailed to you, at which time you may choose to mail a check, or call and process a credit card payment over the phone.
- All new clients will be required to give a mailing address when they book their first session.
- Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash. However, gift certificates are fully transferable, so please give an unwanted gift certificate to a family member or friend who will enjoy it. A gift certificate expires one year from the date it was issued.
- Payments may be made in the form of cash, check, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. A $32 fee will be charged for all returned checks.
- This office cannot bill your insurance. However, we will be happy to provide you with the appropriate paper work so that you can request reimbursement from your insurance company. This paper work is available upon request.
- It may be necessary from time to time for us to modify these policies due to a change in business needs, regulations, or industry standards. Accordingly, we reserve the right to change these policies at any time, without notice to you, by posting the revised policy on this web site.
Last revised 1/27/18